Getting Cash For Your Oahu Area Home Is Easier Than You Think!
Learn Our 3 Easy Steps To Sell Your Hawaii House Fast
You likely have some questions about how it works when we buy houses in cash! Here’s the most common ones we get:
Let’s get right to it and answer all your “how it works” questions!
3 Steps To A FREE, No Obligation Cash Offer for Your House
We make the process for you to sell your Oahu area house as easy as possible. Here’s how it works when we break it down into 3 simple steps:
Step 1. Fill out this form. Or Call Us at (808) 427-2808
GET MY CASH OFFER NOW 2
Step 2: Once we get your details, we’ll get right to work evaluating the condition of your house to get you an offer. Remember, getting an offer is FREE, and there are never any obligations!
Step 3: We’ll call you to give you your offer! We’ll ask you a few questions to understand your situation and structure the best deal possible for you.
That’s it! Getting a cash offer is easy.
How We Calculate Your No Obligation Cash Offer
“So how much am I going to get for my house?” This is usually what everyone is most eager to know. For good reason, you want to get a fair price! So let’s break down how it works when we calculate how much we can pay for your house.
things first: we use a simple formula. There are 4 different parts of the formula and we’ll cover what each parts means and how we calculate them, but lets first take a look at the overall formula
The formula we use to make your offer: [ARV] – [Repairs] – [Trans. Costs] – [Min. Profit] = $$ YOUR OFFER $$
What does this mean??
Let’s break down each of the 4 different figures one by one, starting from the beginning…
- The After Repair Value (“ARV”), is the price we think we can sell the house for after it’s all fixed up. To find this number, we look at recent sales for similar homes in your neighborhood. Sites like Redfin and Zillow are great resources to look for comparable sales.
- Next is the cost of rehabbing the property (“Repairs”). This is what we estimate it would cost for us to fix it up. We like to do quick, in-and-out rehabs that keep our costs low instead of elaborate jobs – which is how we can pay more than the competition.
- After that, we take into consideration the transaction costs (“Trans. Cost”). If we’re going to resell the house, we need to make sure we give ourselves room for the commissions, closing costs, and holding fees to come- which is usually about 10% of the ARV.
- Lastly, we determine our minimum profit (“Min. Profit”). Real estate is how we support and provide for our family and if we aren’t profitable, we wouldn’t get to stay in business so this is something we must factor in. Our minimum profit is dependent on the purchase price of the home. The higher we pay for a home, the more profit we need to make to offset the risks.
What does this mean??
So we start with what we can potentially resell the house for (“ARV”), then deduct all of the repair costs, deduct the transaction costs minus our profit… what is left is our maximum allowable offer – what we offer you for your house!
All The Little Details Of How It Works
- We buy houses in Hawaii without agents, so you will NOT pay commissions!
- We purchase properties in any condition – no matter what’s wrong with the house, you don’t have to fix anything or even clean it.
- We pay for ALL of the closing costs and fees to sell. There are no fees for you whatsoever.
- We pay cash for houses – this way there are no hassles like working with a bank and doing inspections or appraisals.
- We can close on your timetable – no matter how fast or slow you need!
- We buy Oahu area houses “creatively” – when a cash offer isn’t the right option for you, this is a great way that we can pay more for houses if you are willing to take the money over time.
GET MY CASH OFFER NOW
How Quickly Can You Get Cash In Your Hand?
This is completely up to you! How quickly do you need to sell your house? We move as fast as you need, or as slowly. We are out to make the deal work for you, so we can be as adaptable as you need. There are two parts to how it works…
How Long To Get An Offer?
We can give you an offer as quickly as 30 minutes after getting your information. The offer will still be contingent on viewing the property but if you need something more certain, we can be out to your house within the same day if you need and make an offer right on the spot. We truly work on your schedule.
How Long To Get Paid?
Again, this is going to be up to you! Are you trying to do a quick close and have your money in 7 days? No problem. Or, maybe you need 60-90 days so you can find a new house and get your ducks in a row before you relocate? It makes no difference to us! We’re adaptive and will line the deal up so its convenient for you.